Monday, January 23, 2012

Currently Loving: Jason Wu for Target

What will you be doing in the morning of Sunday, February 5, 2012?


Catching up on some much needed rest? Brunch downtown? Dim sum with the parents? 


Me, I will be glued to my computer with fingers on both hands crossed. 'Cause Jason Wu x Target is getting released that day! (happy face x 1000000000)


Fashionista recently got a first look at the entire collection and kindly shared the photos with the rest of us Tar-jay-maniacs. After so many successful collections (Proenza Schouler , Jean Paul GaultierMcQ by Alexander McQueen, the list goes on and on), you would think that Target has reached the bottom of its tricks. But if the photos show true and the products are of the usual quality of their collections, I have to say that Target has just upped the game of designer collaborations again.


The collection features flirty pieces in flattering cuts for different body shapes and sizes. Patterned scarves and matching bags round out the bunch. Prices will be a reasonable $19.99 to $59.99 for apparel and $19.99 to $49.99 for handbags. The pieces can be easily dressed up for work or dressed down for romps around town on the weekend. I am a pretty thrifty person (coupons and sales make my eyes sparkle) but I am seriously considering getting everything. And I mean every single piece that I can get my hands on.


Not convinced yet? Check out some of my favourite pieces below.




No comments:

Post a Comment