Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Best Birthday Ever! (Part 1)

Thank you everyone for the great birthday celebration(s)! To show my appreciation and to show that I can be responsible, I am (gasp) posting the pictures from the special day.

My 24th birthday bash began with a viewing of Despicable Me (best animated ever!) in 3D on Friday. Then a day of pampering with a modicum of excitement on Saturday where I dyed my virgin black hair to Juicy Peach and had my nails done. All compliments of Moo (thank you again!) who should seriously open a beauty salon.

(Our pretty nails)

Sunday (actual anniversary of birth) started off with karaoke in Richmond where history was made. Please see videos below for details. But before that, some pictures in the parking lot to commemorate our cute outfits.








(Boom Boom Pow)




(Empire State of Mind- Vancouver style)

PS. none of the pictures have been photoshopped so please excuse whatever faults that may appear. But yes, the two tall girls are that hot and pretty naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment